He's Gonna Be a Great Daddy...

Wow.. How can I describe my husband?

He is the most amazing, gifted, talented and handsome man I've ever met and God gave him to me! I am so lucky!

Isn't he going to be a great daddy??
Hollie May

Natalee Grace
Lily Anne
Ha ha.. okay this picture makes me laugh so hard!!! I just had to include it!
I love you Jason Rice.. I can't wait to experience the joy of raising our own children with you.

Love, Me

Comments

Patti said…
waaaaaaaaah makes my heart hurt, in a good way. YES, he will be an awesome Daddy and you will be the best Mommy on the planet!!! I cannot wait to see you two as parents!! CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!!! I have another bag of Lily's clothes for you...are you getting tired of getting clothes??
CKopp said…
One time, when I was babysitting Jason...
Naomi said…
ooo... sounds like the start of an interesting story! Ha ha..
Patti: No! I am not tired of getting Lily's clothes!!! I love love love them!!!
Lori said…
Uncle chris is a great story teller...prepare yourself for December;)
Naomi said…
Ha ha!! i absolutely cannot wait!! I am so excited to come... Thank you for opening your home to us. We are soooo looking forward to it. I've never been to the east coast before!
Patti said…
I keep coming back here just to see pictures of Jason practicing being a daddy:) And I love the pumpkin patch one too- you guys should have used that for a Christmas card:) We missed you last night! I'll bring the clothes to church Wed. and Lori's present too...but if you need your Lily fix sooner, stop by after school!!
Naomi said…
O i know! That photo is so hilariously awkward!! We are trying to sell our car and it is sooo frustrating!! People riding their bikes to our house. Why do I DOUBT highly that they have 600 dollars cash in their pockets?? And I hope that this certain person does not expect us to give her a ride home!! WOW. it's been a week.
Kenzie Rice said…
...jason puked in uncle chris' mouth. the end. hahahaha just had to finish that story!

Popular Posts