Our Adoption Profile is up!

As many of you know, we are in a waiting pool through Catholic Charities waiting to adopt our long awaited baby. Catholic Charities just recently added a new addition to their website called "Waiting Family Profiles" and our picture and bio was posted there today!

We are still working on creating an actual website with information about Jason and I on it and that link will be added to our profile when it's finished. My sister -in-law and some videographers that she is working with this summer are going to shoot a brief video about Jason and I also soon! I cannot wait. They are an incredibly talented group of people and I'm sure the video will be awesome! So anyways...

Check it out!

http://www.catholiccharitiesoregon.org/prospective-adoptive-parent.asp


Comments

Elizabeth Clark said…
Praying that just the right birth momma finds your profile today. You will be the best parents ever!
MamaV said…
Hi! I found your blog through your mother-in-law's blog! I will be praying that God grows your family soon! Your story resonates with me, though by God's grace I have been able to bear a child. We would love to do a newborn adoption someday, too!
alamama said…
It will happen.
Mattie said…
Yay for having your profile up! Praying for the heart of your birth mama and for your heart to mama!
Mrs. K said…
God works in mysterious ways. He seems to be bringing all these people together for a reason. His plans are like a puzzle and each piece has a certain fit. Your puzzle will come together soon. Trust in the Lord. Love, Grammi

Popular Posts