Our Adoption Story through video

A few weeks back Jason and I asked an extremely talented friend of ours to create a video of us for our adoption website. We wanted to have something where people could "meet" us and find out more about our story through a short film. We were so blessed to have Daniel Duran from J.A.M. Media to create this video, edit it, and put so much time and thoughtfulness into it.

Please watch this video and share it with as many people as possible... We want our story to be shared, and our hopes and dreams for adoption to be made known to everyone. We are praying this video will make an impact!



Jason & Naomi from J.A.M. Media on Vimeo.

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow that was amazing. Can't wait to see your forever baby:)
Kelly Marin said…
Beautiful and so amazing ! I am so praying for a little sister for Koa! You are so gorgeous I'm so glad we have met
alamama said…
tears!! whoever sis the video did an amazing job. so praying for you guys. you are an awesome couple.
Abbi rice said…
So so awesome!! I love you Koa! You are the best nephew anyone could ever have!! So happy for you Jason and Naomi!!
Priscilla said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya said…
I'm sharing your video up here in Canada :)

I know of a number of surro moms and I have 2 adopted children.


I pray for another forever baby for you :)

Koa is a lucky boy :)

Liz/ said…
Such a super sweet video, gave me chills of happiness! I will be praying for your future baby as well and when that time comes, that baby will be so very lucky to call you his/her parents!
eruska said…
alredy left a comment on your mom's/mother in law's website.
you are such wonderful people.
Koa is a pefect beuty. I'm sure, he found the best parents. Ever.

I hope you can fullfill your dreams.
you deserve it.

Lots and lots of love, from e.
from Hungary.

(sorry for my english - probably lots of mistakes, but I had to tell you this - and I know,you untderstand what I mean :)

your story is sooo inspironing. gonna tell all of my friednds.
Heidi said…
THAT IS AWESOME!!!! Love y'all!!!!
Hannah said…
This is really beuatiful, Naomi. Praying for you guys.

-Hannah Berry
Hannah said…
This is really beuatiful, Naomi! Praying for you guys!

-Hannah Berry
Elle's mommy said…
Beautiful...i had tears! :) I shared it on my Facebook sister and I will try to on the blog too if i remember...love you much!!!

Nicki
Amelia said…
What a blessing! I will share it.
anne said…
this is nothing short of magical. so blessed to know you.
Cassie Soric said…
Amazing! I am speechless even knowing your stiry already, its still so beautiful!
Cassie Soric said…
Amazing! Even knowing your story already, its still so beautiful! God is going to bless you guys beyond what you could imagine.

Popular Posts