A VERY Merry Christmas Eve indeed

This is going to be a super quick post text wise (but I'll make up for it with photos), because my husband is begging me to come be social and play a game with him tonight, and how can I RESIST that? I mean he's begging me to play a game? I better hurry quick before I faint from shock! Anyways, we had Christmas tonight with my side of the family and they totally spoiled their 7 grandchildren, 3 daughters, and 2 son-in-laws! We got a new coffee pot (the kind that uses the pods), earrings, clothes, jammies, some really special homemade gifts from my sister (see Norah's sign below), and then my husband surprised me early and bought me (and him too) the new iPhone 5S along with an awesome Ralph Lauren case. Can you say spoiled rotten??

Anyways, it was a really fun evening and my mom let me borrow her camera to snap these pictures so I wasn't forced to use my phone (thank goodness!) So here they are... enjoy! And have a Merry Christmas tomorrow!





































Comments

Patti said…
Merry Christmas !!! Love you !!! Xoxoxox
cathy said…
Beautiful
Merry Christmas

xoxox
cathy
Grammi Faith said…
Great pictures. Really like Jason's shirt. ha ha ha What a beautiful family...all of you. Love, Grammi
Oh. My. Goodness.
I can not handle all the cuteness contained in this post. Oh, my heart! Happy 2014.xo

Popular Posts