Happy 2nd Birthday, Norah Jane!
2 years ago at 3:14pm a beautiful little girl came into the world. Jason and I had no idea until a few hours later that we would get the opportunity of a lifetime to be her parents. Norah Jane Michaela Rice weighed just 4lbs 9oz and was the most perfect and sweetest baby you could ever meet!
Many of my readers of this blog, followed along as we got the call about her late at night on September 2nd, and signed adoption papers to make her part of our family the next day. Since then she has brought us joy immeasurable and I am so grateful for her everyday.
I am so thankful that her birth mother brought her into this world and so selflessly gave us the best gift of parenting this beautiful girl.
Today we celebrate a very smart, spunky, sassy, DARLING, little 2 year old precious girl! We are overjoyed to call her daughter.
This is a short video I made to look at the last year with our sweet girl! We truly do see the Fingerprints of God on her and her whole adoption when we look into her eyes!
Many of my readers of this blog, followed along as we got the call about her late at night on September 2nd, and signed adoption papers to make her part of our family the next day. Since then she has brought us joy immeasurable and I am so grateful for her everyday.
I am so thankful that her birth mother brought her into this world and so selflessly gave us the best gift of parenting this beautiful girl.
Today we celebrate a very smart, spunky, sassy, DARLING, little 2 year old precious girl! We are overjoyed to call her daughter.
This is a short video I made to look at the last year with our sweet girl! We truly do see the Fingerprints of God on her and her whole adoption when we look into her eyes!





Comments