Christmas Photos and 9 days until Christmas!
A few weeks ago, my extremely talented, beautiful and (ahem ahem) single, sister in law took these photos for our family! She has an amazing eye for photography and I swear can make anything beautiful. We headed out to a local Christmas Tree Farm with our Christmas decor box in tow and decorated a little tree in the middle of the Christmas tree forest. Kenzie took a lot of in-the-moment photos of the kids and I love that she captured a few of our (almost) 5 month old foster guy.
I have been busy this month finishing up Christmas orders for my business, learning a new hobby (embroidery), and buying and wrapping presents like crazy! Koa has been turning into quite the little artist and has been drawing detailed pictures of Santa and other people. Norah has been taking herself potty over the last few days and I'm so grateful because I HATE potty training and was dragging my feet wanting to wait until at least the new year. Our little foster guy is doing so well! Growing like crazy, smiling and laughing not only at me, but the other kids. Rolling over a few times and playing with toys now. It's such a fun age.
I still do not know how long he will be with us, but he is nearing the 6 month mark which was our longest placement before our first foster kiddos returned to home. At any rate, we will miss him a TON if he leave and he will leave a huge empty space in our home and our hearts.
It's 9 days until Christmas and I still have more shopping to do, LOTS more wrapping to do, more organizing and making to do. But I wanted to take a moment to document these beautiful photos because they make me immensely happy.
Also, one last little thing! My little niece Riley Quinn Rice will be coming into the world very soon! That will be an exciting Christmas present for our family. Congratulations to my sis-in-law Monique and Josiah. Can't wait for Christmas with our little family this year! We are so blessed!
I have been busy this month finishing up Christmas orders for my business, learning a new hobby (embroidery), and buying and wrapping presents like crazy! Koa has been turning into quite the little artist and has been drawing detailed pictures of Santa and other people. Norah has been taking herself potty over the last few days and I'm so grateful because I HATE potty training and was dragging my feet wanting to wait until at least the new year. Our little foster guy is doing so well! Growing like crazy, smiling and laughing not only at me, but the other kids. Rolling over a few times and playing with toys now. It's such a fun age.
I still do not know how long he will be with us, but he is nearing the 6 month mark which was our longest placement before our first foster kiddos returned to home. At any rate, we will miss him a TON if he leave and he will leave a huge empty space in our home and our hearts.
It's 9 days until Christmas and I still have more shopping to do, LOTS more wrapping to do, more organizing and making to do. But I wanted to take a moment to document these beautiful photos because they make me immensely happy.
Also, one last little thing! My little niece Riley Quinn Rice will be coming into the world very soon! That will be an exciting Christmas present for our family. Congratulations to my sis-in-law Monique and Josiah. Can't wait for Christmas with our little family this year! We are so blessed!








Comments
PS I enjoyed embroidery so much. It was a more relaxing "hobby" than quilting.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXX