Spoke too soon! My Testimony!

Good news! My cycle has NOT been cancelled! I guess because my body has premature ovarian failure, it takes longer to respond to the medication. Also, the doctor said not to worry about the fluid in my uterus (they will just take it out before the transfer). God has been answering so many of our prayers both financially and medically.

I have another ultrasound this Wednesday to once again check my lining. I am currently taking estrogen patches, estrogen pills (twice a day), baby aspirin, Vitamin E, and Trental (to increase blood flow to my lining, also twice a day). These prescriptions have been prescribed over 2 months as my doctors try to thicken my lining.

I know this information is not exactly important to know, but I like to look back over this journey and see how far God has brought me and how much He is helping me. Two of my ultrasounds were unexpectedly paid for by my insurance and we got our taxes amended and with the extra refund we are able to pay off one of our fertility credit cards in full! Thank you Jesus!

Every day I am seeing God's hand on this process and I know He is directing our paths day by day. I have also been a lot less stressed and have been able to just enjoy my day to day life and be more present with my kiddos and not be constantly thinking/worrying about the future.

Just a quick testimony: out of the blue an out of state friend messaged me and asked if she could pray for me specifically about these fertility treatments. Of course I was more than thrilled to have anyone praying for me, but when I called her on the phone she told me three specific testimonies of people she had prayed for with infertility problems and they had gotten pregnant. She also encouraged me to start a prayer challenge with someone to pray specifically for requests. I asked my sister in law if she would do it with me and she agreed. Her first and main request was to get a 2nd job. We prayed on the phone and later on that day someone told her about a job opening at a local botique. She went in to meet the owner and got the job ON THE SPOT! And even better she LOVES the job! So just a few days later I messaged her to ask her to pray specifically for our financial situation. I had got off the phone with my doctor and she told me that each ultrasound was probably around 700-800 dollars and I had already had three but hadn't gotten the bills for them yet. I was terrified at how much it was all gonna cost out of pocket since usually infertility gets $0 paid by insurance. So we got one bill and it was paid for and then tonight Jason opened the mail and read out loud $700 for the last ultrasound PAID FOR BY INSURANCE!!!! I was freaking out. That doesn't just happen. Then i went back and read my text to my sister in law and was amazed that I had asked for prayer specifically for that and it was answered!

So proof that God is real and He cares! I am really looking forward to my ultrasound this week and strongly believe that there is going to be a good report. Can't wait to share!

xx, Naomi

P.S. I also have lots more great news to share, but I didn't have time to fit it into this post and plus i want to carefully write out my thoughts so I'll write again soooooon!

Comments

Priscilla said…
So happy to read this report! Thank you for sharing this journey. Thinking of you in Maryland! ~
alamama said…
I am sitting here with a smile on my face, hands lifted to Jesus and a heart filled with joy!! I AM beyond happy for you. Praise God!
Abby said…
Wow! That is so wonderful! I am so glad to hear all this good news. I'll be praying as you continue through this journey.
Unknown said…
yay!! Don't forget prenatals ahead of time! Never hurts :) Very excited for you.
Anne B. said…
And I will say it again, each time I see my *Snowflake* shirts in my drawer and each time I wear one of them I am reminded repeatedly to pray! This is indeed a wonderful post with testimony to how God listens, hears, and answers prayer! SO excited for you and looking forward to more great news! (((HUGS)))!!
Unknown said…
This is wonderful news. God is soooooo good.
Yvonne said…
So glad to read this blog post!! I will add my prayers to the ones already out there and continue to follow this journey you're on. Thanks for being willing to share it with us!
mom of three said…
Naomi...

I will never stop praying for your snowflake baby. Perhaps God has a different name for your next child... or a different arrival plan... keep your heart open mama! YOU are a miracle! Respectfully, Gretchen in Woodburn ❤️
Priscilla said…
Naomi, I just popped in to check on your blog after months of it being private. Woo-Ho: public again! :-) Have thought of & prayed for your family often. Hoping all is well. If, by chance, you go private again, may I be added as a member to read your blog? I don't have IG, so this is my only means of staying up to date on your news. Best to your family & hope all is well. <3

Popular Posts