3 years

Jason and I are celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary this month! And what are we doing you may ask?

Here's a clue.

Yay! We are going to stay in a cabin at the KOA in Waldport, Oregon. If you have never been to this ocean view city you should add it to your "list of things to do before you die". I have no idea if you have this list, but it's a good list to have!

Jason and I headed there last year with our stocked cooler, bikes, sleeping bags and grill. It was such a relaxing time and the view of the bay was gorgeous! We are so excited to be going again this year to celebrate three years.


I started this blog a year ago this month and I was looking back through the old posts feeling like I have lived a lifetime in this past year. We have fostered five children, I have quit my job and then went back full time, I have experienced major loss...

 
 and then unspeakable joy.

I have traveled to places I had never been (both literally and figuratively).  We moved into a new home and then a new church building.

Life has been so good, and then harder than I ever imagined.

But the bottom line is that God is good. All the time. My favorite quote lately has been this; This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Comments

Lori said…
Happy Anniversary!! Sweet Post - well said!! Love you!!
Kelly Marin said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
abprincess2330 said…
HAppy 3 years my dear! We just celebrated our 4th! You are so strong and I am blessed to "know" you through the blog. May God continue to use you and Jason!

Popular Posts