KOA Kamping: Day 2

On our way to our campground Jason and I saw this beautiful beach with a long wooden bridge leading to the ocean. I told him that I wanted to visit it later on. It was called Ona Beach.

It was pretty windy, but the sky was limitless with blue and not a cloud in sight.



We snuggled down on our blanket with our favorite books/kindle in hand and spent 3 hours of pure relaxation that way. Baby K was snuggled in a fleece sleeper and slept the entire time in his car seat.



We did wake up the next morning quite sunburned, but it was well worth it!

Funny story: Jason took baby K up to the office to purchase something and they were asking what his name was. After finding out they begged us to come up and take a picture with this bear.




Needless to say I'm going to be framing this picture!

Comments

Ariel said…
I'd love an invite!! Was super excited when you got baby K. Tears were shed!! Alowery527@gmail.com
Unknown said…
krystina_wheeler@hotmail.com.
I posted before, and maybe you sent the invite but I didnt see it in my email, so here it is again. :)
Audrey McMillan said…
Hersheybar1120@gmail.com... i would love an invite:)
susan said…
Looks like such a fun time! There's nothing like getting away from it all and relaxing with the ones we love

I received an invite before, but was only able to view the page once. Could you please send it again? Hopefully I'll get the hang of this : )

sjgrip at gmail dot com
Great pictures, as always! Would love an invite (novitc@gmail.com)
abprincess2330 said…
Now that is just way cute!! :0)
mamgof5 said…
I would love an invte!! Such cute pictures. mamlilmam@yahoo.com , can not wait..and Thank you
Brynna Farley said…
Now that is a picture worth framing. How funny
Kristy said…
Hi Naomi
I'd love an invite please! I don't think we've ever met, but my parents used to babysit your hubby! :)
kristyfontes@gmail.com (my parents are the mossers in az)
Mallory said…
You adventures look so fun!!

I also posted for an invite but didn't seem to get anything so here's my request again. maldawn@att.net

So excited about baby K for you guys!
Lori said…
Sooo funny!!! Love the picture!!
Jenn said…
I've been reading your mother-in-law's blog for some time, and would love to be invited to read your story!!
jennifermluckett@gmail.com

:)
Anonymous said…
please send me an invite. I show your site to my 3 year old twins with every updtae...they love that baby! My husband also knows all about you. We pray for your family and happiness!
babymagik181@aol.com
Destiny said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Destiny said…
babycrazy101@gmail.com
NikkiB said…
Hi Naomi,

You don't know me either...I follow Patti's blog and my parents now pastor in CA and were saved in Prescott in the 70's. Anyway...My name is Nikki and would love to follow your private blog. Maybe we'll cross paths sometime!?!? nikkif402 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks!!
Mrs. K said…
Hey, I didn't know you have another blog. Grammi needs an invite. fckopp@aol.com

Love the pictures....all of them. But the last one more!
Rebecca said…
emeraldlilytx at gmail dot com

As a couple who hopes to soon adopt a baby by foster to adopt we are thrilled at reading your blog.
Pressed Petals said…
can you send me another invite? i went thereonce and the next time i tried it wouldn't let me in. thanks a bunch!
pressed24petals at yahoo dot com
I would love an invite christinemitchel@bellsouth.net
awilburn17 said…
I would love an invite to follow.
awilburn17@yahoo.com
Neen said…
Hi Naomi, I follow Lily's blog and have read Baby from the Stars for a while now. I would love to follow your personal blog if you were to send me an invite.
Janine
njrcf@westnet.com.au
Tina said…
I would love to see your other blog.

cards.art.paint@gmail.com

I have been praying for you and will keep it up.

Popular Posts