Oregon State Fair

We've sort of made it a sister tradition to go to the Oregon State Fair every year.
It's a darn expensive tradition, but a tradition non-the-less. It's bad when you start seeing a hot dog for 4 bucks and think, "hey now that's a pretty good deal!"

It's all for the memories right? So here you have it. Our day in pictures. *sadly Jason was not able to come this time but it made for a slightly cheaper day!

From left to right: Shyanne, Me, Baby K, and Natalee


Can you find Danielle and Johnny? Yeah, me neither.





World's cutest cousins

Worlds cutest baby (yes, i know his hat looks like it is floating above his head... a little too small.)
Night life at the fair is the prettiest. It is a swirl of lights and colors and I loved taking pictures of it!




Overall we had a good time... Next year? I hope my hubby will be there.

Danielle and Johnny (my sis and brother-in-law)

-

Comments

Lori said…
Joshua is so jealous that you went to a state fair!! ;) He swears that I NEVER took him to one - I guess State Fairs are better than Hershey park or Dorney Park ;). Miss you too!!
Pressed Petals said…
you take such gorgeous photos! sorry that I haven't been to your blog in awhile. lost the address. but all is good now! have a great day!
pressedpetals dot blogspot dot com
Naomi said…
Lori: ha that is funny! You guys should come visit us... we will take you to the fair!

Pressed Petals:
Thank you so much for the compliment on my pictures!

Popular Posts