Beaver Believer

Jason bought us all tickets to the first beaver game this season. I think it would have been more fun except for a number of reasons:

  1. It was 90 degrees
  2. We were sitting in the seats that were closest to the sky (and therefore the heat)
  3. We were sitting in the seats that received absolutely NO shade the entire 4 hours
  4. I was sweating
  5. I kept having to climb down 50 plus bleacher steps to sit in the shade with baby K
  6. I climbed up 50 plus bleacher steps back to our seats because I felt guilty for not watching the game that my husband just paid for
  7. I got sun burnt
  8. A water bottle cost $5.50 and I forgot mine at home

O... and we lost.

Nuff said. But it made for a cute picture =)

ha ha

Comments

Danielle said…
cute photo op. that's ALL that matters!!!!! (:
Allison said…
Super cute picture... as for the beavers..true fans stay loyal even in the hard times :) ...they need us, we might be the only fans left!
Monique Rice said…
Awww that pic is so cool i love it!!!!!!

Haha. It looks like Josiah has a black skirt on.. :P

<3
Naomi said…
Just went back and looked at this picture!! Dying laughing now!!! It was a skirt =) I told him not to wear it.... but he wouldn't listen!!
Mrs. K said…
Love Josie's skirt and Jason's hairly legs. ;>P
Naomi, just think of all the exercise you got going up and down the stadium steps....and the free sauna. ;>)

Popular Posts