Shower Power!
Last night we celebrated the bride to be (and my soon to be sister-in-love) with a showering of games, presents, food, laughter and friendship. Monique's mom had games galore and I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at the poetry we were required to write last night! We all had to write Monique and Josiah a poem using these 4 words in the poem: forever, yellow, boo bear, and true. As you can imagine there were some pretty cute poems!
I cannot believe that the wedding is less than 1 month away! The time has flown by and Jason and I are singing at the wedding and reception and have practiced the songsonce many times!! I'm kidding we had a late night last night slaving over these songs to get the tune just right, the guitar perfectly in sync and the violin's vibrato just beautiful. Can't wait to surprise the bride and groom with our song choice =)
Baby K joined the all girl party last night, but fit right in with those eyelashes (on a side note: do you know how many people mistake him for a girl at the grocery store??! It must be those gorgeous eyes!)
One of our other game challenges was to make bridal veils... needless to say with all the talent at the party, we did NOT win the game. Look at these veils! Abbi even had toilet paper earrings!
This was our model of choice. I really do not know why we didn't win!
I cannot believe that the wedding is less than 1 month away! The time has flown by and Jason and I are singing at the wedding and reception and have practiced the songs
Baby K joined the all girl party last night, but fit right in with those eyelashes (on a side note: do you know how many people mistake him for a girl at the grocery store??! It must be those gorgeous eyes!)
One of our other game challenges was to make bridal veils... needless to say with all the talent at the party, we did NOT win the game. Look at these veils! Abbi even had toilet paper earrings!
This was our model of choice. I really do not know why we didn't win!
Overall it was a great and fun night we had.. I cannot wait for the wedding!






Comments