Pulled bird feathers and Saturday walks
Lately, Jason and I have been loving going on walks together with Baby K. Anywhere from around the neighborhood to downtown. Baby K is in heaven with the walks too... He waves his arms and giggles with excitement every time we buckle him into the stroller. We think that he likes sitting upright in the stroller versus hooked into the car seat facing the opposite direction.
He loves to get out too...
I always talk Jason into a photo shoot along the way.
In other news, Papa turned 47 Saturday and we celebrated with German Chocolate cake and....
these!
White chocolate covered red velvet cake pops (without the sticks)! In other words- DELICIOUS.

Caleb and Jonathan got parakeets for their birthday last week. Auntie Kenzie was showing Baby K the fine feathered friend when Baby K decided to grab hold of the tail and pull out a few feathers. The poor bird was so terrified it pooped all over Kenzie's hand.
End of story. As in Baby K will not be petting the parakeets anytime soon.
Look what I got in the mail the other day! Free (besides shipping). I order them through Shutterfly and when I sign up for the emails every once in awhile I will get an email offering me a free book! Pretty good deal huh?
I think the title fits the book perfect.
Hmmm this picture melts my heart. Happy (sort-of) Monday!






Comments