Sixteen Candles: Oaks Park

Tyler (Jason's younger brother) celebrated his Sweet Sixteen in style with tickets for family and friends to Oaks Park Amusement Park in Portland. It was a super fun filled evening with unlimited rides and time with the family.


Left to right: Jason, Jon Jon, Caleb, Baby K, Kenz, Tyler, Monique and Josiah

This picture kills me everytime. The eye roll has already begun!


We pulled up to the park and Jason immediately realized that he had forgotten the stroller. Wonderful. 4 hours walking around an amusement park holding 22 pounds of extra weight. Luckly my wonderful husband saved the day by scamming asking for a park stroller. Praise God.

It was a crisp August day with the breeze blowing just perfectly through the warm summer air.

Baby K enjoyed the celebration.

The sign below states clearly why I did NOT go on this ride. No thanks.


Besties: Ashley and Kenz
Baby K went on his first ride with Jason there and he was SO excited to hold the steering wheel. When the ride started he looked a little nervous, but there were no tears so I think it went pretty well!

Just look at those beautiful smiles!

I did go on this ride, the kiddie coaster and the whole time I was thinking, "I am the heaviest person on this stinking ride. I am going to flip the entire row of cars off their tracks and we are all going to die." It was super fun. Really.

We were so spoiled to go out for the evening and we even were treated to an anniversary dinner by Josiah and Monique! Thank you guys!!

Happy Sweet Sixteen to Tyler. Now please go get your license and a job. Please.

Comments

Patti said…
so bummed I didn't get to go :( but I'm glad my family had a blast! love all these pics so much!
Tammie said…
It looks like a fun time was had by all. K is getting so big and I bet he is so much fun and learning so much every day. He is so cute. I pray daily that he is your little miracle that has come to you from the stars and you will be blessed with him and a little sibling also.
Lori said…
Fun!!! Jason payed attention to his dad growing up...I am pretty sure Sam could talk a dog into giving hime his favorite bone ;)
Monique Rice said…
Aw these pics are so good! Was a great time. Love you guys!
Mrs. K said…
OH I am so envious. Looks like soooo much fun was had by all. Did not recognize Tyler in that first picture.

Popular Posts