Summer Top Ten

1)Saturday Farmer's Market
     WIC gave out vouchers to Farmers Market this summer and our family is in heaven. Baby K is a big fan of raspberry's and cucumbers and the yummy treats were gone within minutes! They are addicting!


2) Pinterest
             Yeah, I can waste hours on this website; and this outfit?? It is to die for!
 

3)Homemade food
      I have been having a lot of fun lately experimenting with cooking, especially Pioneer Woman Cooks website. This pizza is Patti Rice's recipe. It is fresh pizza dough, marinara sauce, fresh mozzarella, salami, yellow pepper, and sea salt! YUM! Thank you Patti for inspiring me to be a better cook!
 

4) Evening walks
               Baby K and I have been taking evening walks around the community to pass the time until bath and bedtime. 
 

5) Our pool
      Jason and I never enjoyed our pool until this summer! Having Baby K has made the cool water refreshing and even fun!


6) Fountains
             This was another part of our evening walk. Baby K used to be so scared of the fountains, but he slowly is getting used to it.

And that smile... so sweet.
 

7) Road trips
       I had such a fun time driving up to Federal Way, WA with these kids. I guess they are not really kids anymore though. More like teenagers! Weird. I never thought I would be thankful for this, but the non-stop chatter really kept Jason and I awake on the home.
 

8)Babies in bow-ties
     Yeah, this one doesn't really have an explanation, but how could I resist including this darling photo Auntie Kenzie snapped?
          

9) Weddings & Dancin' in the moonlight
       Took my in-home love of dancing with Jas out on the dance floor at a recent wedding we attended. I have never had so much fun in such a long time. And don't tell Jason I spoiled the secret, but he's a pretty good dancer! 


10) Summer Jammies (Or Jam Jams as I call them)
        How fun are these?? And how adorable is this baby? Excuse me while I go smother him with kisses!
 

What's your summer top ten?

Comments

Patti said…
your pizza looks even better than mine!! love your top ten :)
Danielle said…
10. Naps... o naps
9. the fountain
8. the sun
7. new recipes
6. summer birthdays
5. camping!!
4. my last summer with my baby (big) girls
3. having a baby to wake up to!
2. being a mommy to my 4 darlings
1. NAPS!!
Lori said…
ok ....totally love your top 10 -1....pinterest is a trap of my time...love it and hate it!!! :) Love you Naomi!!

Popular Posts