Photo Shoot Saturday
Camera charged? Check. Tweed blazer? Check! Adorable model baby? Check!
Okay, so it wasn't completely perfect. The field was a soggy, muddy mess and Baby K's shoes were too big and therefore kept falling off. It started to sprinkle while we were out there and we were both freezing. BUT we have some darling memories, photos together and a blog post to prove it!
Funny story: while I was snapping pictures, a lady drove by in her car and pulled over. She said she was a photographer and wanted to know if I wanted her to take some pictures of us together (on my camera). My "creep" sensors didn't feel anything creepy about the situation so I said yes! Thinking back that may have not been the smartest decision (sorry mom) but we are alive and I got some cute pictures.
Okay, so it wasn't completely perfect. The field was a soggy, muddy mess and Baby K's shoes were too big and therefore kept falling off. It started to sprinkle while we were out there and we were both freezing. BUT we have some darling memories, photos together and a blog post to prove it!
Funny story: while I was snapping pictures, a lady drove by in her car and pulled over. She said she was a photographer and wanted to know if I wanted her to take some pictures of us together (on my camera). My "creep" sensors didn't feel anything creepy about the situation so I said yes! Thinking back that may have not been the smartest decision (sorry mom) but we are alive and I got some cute pictures.







Comments
xoxo
cathy