Flashback! Disneyland 2007
Baby K and I are taking a trip to Disneyland next week along with my mom and my husbands family. Jason unfortunately couldn't make it work with his finals week at school... I am super bummed about that. We haven't been to Disneyland since before Jason and I were engaged. Both our families took a trip together right before I started college and right before we got engaged 3 months later!
I found these pictures on my computer and since I wasn't blogging back then, I thought I'd share. I cannot believe how much everyone has changed! It's crazy! This was pre-Lily and pre-baby K, both of whom I cannot imagine what life was like without them.
So I hope you enjoy these photos! PLEASE keep in mind that this was before I knew how to even take a picture (clearly since most of these pics are blurry) and you can completely FORGET about editing. I will spend time editing the ones that I take next week. Cannot wait for Baby K to experience it all. I am super excited!!! D-Land here we come!
*Oh and don't forget to ask my MIL about the time their 15 passenger van got stuck in the drive through tree. It was unforgettable, let me tell you. =)
Comments