Norah Jane is turning one!

Norah is turning one in a week and a half and to celebrate we are having a little tea party in her honor! She is inviting all her best girl friends to join in and everyone has to dress up! These are a few of my inspirations from my Pinterest board. I can't wait to see how it turns out! To make things extra exciting and adventurous, we are also in the process of moving! Just to the other side of our duplex, but still it's gonna be a very busy week for us trying to switch houses, visit another state for my grandpas birthday (tomorrow) and plan and set up Norah's party! But it'll be so worth it for my baby girl! I cannot believe that she will be a year. How can that possibly be??

Anyways, enjoy my ideas and I will  be back in a week with a 1st birthday post! Happy Weekend!
 maternity picture ideas | Kids Birthday Party Ideas, Maternity Photography, Kids Crafts, Modern ...
Love the "yay" banner and I may need to find an old wooden high chair to paint... that would be amazing!Kid's garden tea party birthday | Art with Nature Design | 100 Layer CakeletCreative: Eleven Adorable Craft Projects  So pretty!  Linen, Lace, & Love shares this DIY Tissue Paper Tassel Garlandd make such unique and colourful decor for a wedding. The sparkly tassels make my heart sing!{Tea for Two} Tee Time & Tea Party BirthdayDreamy Little Ladies Tea Party #teapartyideas #bridalshowerideas #teapartydrinksModern Pink Tea Party Baby Shower // Hostess with the Mostess® Sara, Becky & Samantha, check this out!Girly Tea Party Birthday: Favor boxes with mini “cupcake liner” tea cups filled with cotton candy, for more tea party inspiration viisit Hostess With The Mostess @ http://blog.hwtm.com
Girl Sweet Themed Pink 1st Birthday Party Planning Ideas Decorationsturquoise and pink wedding inspiration 020 Pink & Turquoise Tea Party {Decor Inspiration}averys first birthday party | Cutest little girl 1st birthday party. | Avery's 1st Birthday IdeasTea party birthday table. Love the Pom poms and flowers in the tea potSambellina's Party - Simple, Stylish Partyware and Stationery: A spring time party scene.....

Comments

Grammi Faith said…
OH MY!!! I cannot wait to see the actual party pictures. Oh to be young again and planning a birthday party, moving, keeping up with daily routines. I am exhausted just thinking about it all. xxxxxoooo
Amy said…
Can't believe it's that time already! I cannot wait to see pictures, I am sure it's going to be amazing! How come you're switching sides?
Anonymous said…
One already?!?!?! Dang i remember reading the blogpost when you guys first got her,time goes by fast when you have a baby.

Popular Posts