22

Today I am 22...


Another year to make more decisions, live for God, and hopefully change a few foster children lives for the better.

In this next year I will:


*graduate from Chemeketa with an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education
*foster children from ages birth to 2 1/2
*go to New Jersey and visit Jason's uncle and aunt
*see Ground Zero, New York, and Washington D.C. for the first time
*have my 3 year anniversary with Jas

I want to:

*be a Proverbs 31 wife
*change a foster child's life
*pray for my friends and witness to them more
*play my violin everyday

I hope to:

*be a closer friend to those around me
*lead more people to Jesus
*save money to adopt a beautiful baby from an agency
*move into a duplex or house (or something with a yard!)

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." Hebrews 12:1

Still running the race for Jesus...

Naomi

Comments

Patti said…
Happy 22nd birthday to THE BEST daughter-in-love I could ask for!! You are the most beautiful, sweetest, caring-est, tenderest, kindest daughter/friend/wife- I hope your day is beautiful!!
Mrs. K said…
Papa and I send our love to you not only on your birthday but every day! We pray for you and Jason and just know you will be great foster parents and eventually adoptive parents. Your MIL is right: you are the sweetest, caring-est, tenderest, kindest GDIL. Jason is so blessed to have you for his wife. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Mrs. K said…
Oh great, my word verification for the above post was "fatistr". Can my PC see me?
Mrs. K said…
It is me again...Your MIL sent me your blog and after commenting on you birthday I went to the beginning of you blogs. I cannot tell you how much I enjoy reading about your everyday life and seeing your great pictures. It makes me feel like I am right there with you and Jason, just like when I read Patti's blogs. I feel "connected" with my family, so near but yet so far. Love you, please give Jason a kiss from Grammi.
Lori said…
Happy Birthday Naomi! We cannot wait to have you and Jason here for a week so we can spoil you both rotten!! (I am starting early with a birthday treat, so pester your Mother-in-love because I sent it to her house) Hope you have a super day! I am believing God to bless you, beyond your expectations, with wonderful children to fill your hearts and home (just like He did for us!!)
Ashley said…
Happy birthday, Naomi! What great goals you have for yourself :) I want to be a Proverbs 31 wife somday as well.
By the way, I love the new layout!
Naomi said…
OMG! Thank you all for your comments! I am having a wonderful day and I feel so blessed to have a great family and friends...
Thank you Grammi for my birthday card and thank you aunt Lori for my present I will soon see! I love you guys so much...
Grammi, I am so glad that you could read my blog and connect with us.
Love you guys!
-Naomi
Kenzie Rice said…
ahem..where do i start. you deserve a fabulous birthday, sister-in-law! truly. you will never ever know the impact you've made on my life! in so many different ways. thank u for always caring about me, and being a genuine friend to me! it means the world.
it's your day, baby. CELEBRATE AND LIVE YOUR LIFE ;)
Danielle said…
happy birthday sweet sis. I know I said it a few times yesterday but I'll say it again here on your blog!! hope your day was a sweet as you. I love you so much and am so blessed to have you so close to me. I love you baby!
Denise said…
mom here. Danielle sends me alerts when she blogs something so get with program. I am late with this here blogging date. So I will begin by saying Happy Birthday to my baby girl. Young and beautiful, talented as well. So much to celebrate thinking of your life watching the video of your birth with that sweet little head with the big ears. Oh gosh talk about emotional, I can hardly get through it. But now here you are 22, married and making a life of your own. Dad and I are so proud of you. This upcoming year is going to be good I can't wait to see all that God has for you and Jason. I love you forever baby girl. MOm

Popular Posts