What we have been doing to pass the time
So, I have a confession to make.
I am going crazy. Stir-crazy, cabin fever, I CANNOT be left alone! Okay, but seriously, I feel like I am in need to clean something, go to someone's house, or run errands in order to pass the time that seems to be endless!!
These last two weeks before our birth mom's due date has been an eternity to me! So here is what we have been doing to pass the time...
2) Helping plan a Gender Reveal party for my sister's fifth baby! (The balloons were put inside this big box by a local party store and Johnny and Danielle were super surprised when they opened it!)
| Yummy footprint cookies by Cheryl Barton (Johnny's Mom) |
| We bet money on boy or girl. I lost. |
3) Journaling like crazy! I started this journal on October 19th, three years ago and have been keeping up writing in it ever since. I wanted it to document our journey to adoption.
4) Playing card games. Or shall I say winning card games.
5) Becoming COMPLETELY envious of my husbands, cousins, baby, Madeline Elizabeth born 5 days ago. I mean how can you NOT fall in love with this picture!?
6) Loving on my two favorite twin cousins!
7) Packing.
8) Rearranging my entire room and cleaning it from top to bottom, including cleaning out dresser drawers!
9) Afternoon dates to Panera Bread. Broccoli Cheese soup? YUM.
10) Started my own Etsy Shop called Annie's Nest Designs. Found a new love for creating necklaces and am having a blast doing it! Stop by my shop sometime! www.etsy.com/shop/anniesnestdesigns
Only 4 more days! She's due this Friday... dear Lord, please do not let her be late!
Comments