Wordless Wednesday (sort of)

Our baby to be at 21 weeks is now due in 9 days! We finally have decided on names! If it's a girl, her name will be Avery C. Rice and if it's a boy, it will be named Kole Adoniah Rice! Jason and I chose the first names and the birth mother chose the middles :) We are grateful our baby will have something very meaningful from both of us.

Comments

Mrs. K said…
OH that profile is ADORABLE!! I have so many elderly friends to pray for but I still find time to pray for my Grandchildren and soon to be GREAT Grandchild. Love you, Grammi
Danielle said…
I love his upper lip!! Ok I admit it looks like a boy here to me - but I want it to be a girls soo bad for yoU! (: LIttle muffin!! What a cutie pie!!
Danielle said…
"Then one glorious day, the boat docks in Australia. It is more exquisite than you ever imagined, and the beauty is magnified by your long days at sea. You have made many wonderful friends during your voyage, and you find yourself comparing stories with others who also traveled by sea rather than by air."
Mallory said…
Congrats!!! Very happy for you both!
Unknown said…
Oh, so sweet - Avery or Kole - you are so loved!! Sorry to even guess - not a radiologist, but it looks like a girl to me!? Not an expert like Patti - I only have 3 (one girl and two boys)!
Naomi said…
Yay Kate! I feel like because I want a girl so bad that I probably will get a boy haha! But in my opinion I think it looks like a little girl too!! :) guess we'll find out soon!!
Tammie said…
A girl or boy, Avery or Kole,I can't wait to find out but it is going to be yours and so so loved by two people whom I don't know personally but I believe in my heart that you both are going to be such amazing parents. I am so excited dto find out what you are going to have in a very short time. I am sure these days are just sreeping by just like they do for every Mom and Dad that are expecting. I bet K is going to be such a great Big brother.
Lori said…
Oh that profile is so so so so sweet!!! I love both the names...cannot wait to be a great aunt!!! So excited!!

Popular Posts