Shyanne's 5th Birthday!

My sister out did herself again for designing Shy's birthday party. She is stinking amazing! The theme was snowmen and it was absolutely adorable. Plus Shy was spoiled with all her gifts. It was a hit of a party.

Snowman cake pops with coconut snow

Cupcakes with snowman toppers


Snowflakes hung

Party favors

Not pictured, but they even had Papa Murphy's snowman pizzas!



The tree



Stockings hung by the chimney with care

The birthday girl!

Alli and Hudson


The girls' friend Kyah

Even Baby K wore his holiday attire



Snowman cookies to ice and decorate











Nonnie and Brock

My little Christmas Present


Happy birthday Shy! I hope your day was special! We love you!

Comments

abprincess2330 said…
I have to say this is one of my favorite themes yet!
Lori said…
Talent runs in the family!!! I want to se how your mom decorated this year ;)!! So I am guessing you got a camera? Love you!!
Lori said…
Colette is me ...Aunt Lori
Mrs. K said…
OH WOW I am totally envious. What talent. Naomi, you have a hard act to follow. Shy is the luckiest 5 year old. Looking forward to Nat's and Hollie's birthdays...and Brock's as well.
Mrs. K said…
Just reviewed the pictures and have to comment....Can baby K's eyelashes get any longer??? And I think I will be naughty if I have to get Snowman poop in my stocking. ;+)

Popular Posts