It's okay to be a follower!

I scrolled down to the bottom of my blog the other day and noticed that I have 98 followers. Some of them I know and others I believe are blog friends of my sweet mother-in-law of Lily. Others have told me in passing that they read my blog, but I don't see them following!

What can i say? Curiosity has got the best of me and I wanna know why you are reading!

So leave me a post of who you are why you stop by and becoming a follower!! It's okay sometimes!

Comments

Tanya said…
I don't know how I stumbled across your blog, but once I did I was hooked :) I'm from London ON Canada and I'm Mom to 5 great kiddos. 3 that grew in my tummy and 2 that grew in my heart ♥


Tanya
Jed and Kimber said…
I found your blog by reading about Lily. Then I kept reading because I'm an Oregonian and a fellow foster parent :) In fact, my mom used to work at Little Beavers and my cousin goes there! So, there ya go...not stalking, but you gotta admit we have a few things in common!
Unknown said…
Hi Naomi - I'm married to Tom - Jason's mom's cousin, but I might be known as "Aunt Kate"? I always pray for and Jason and your family. I'm so grateful that you share your journey and can't wait to see where this takes you. Thank you so much!!
Jenn said…
Hi Naomi~
I started following your blog when Patti about it awhile back. She has played such a huge part in advocating for Olga.
I found your blog from Patti's - I follow because my husband and I are also a young couple who recently adopted our baby girl, Adelyn!

Brooke
www.MarvelousLoveBlog.com
Mrs. K said…
Hi Naomi, I follow only because I like your music selections. hee hee
Seriously, following your blog keeps me feeling much closer to my precious family so far away. I love you both so much and just know in my heart Jason is one lucky guy to have such a wonderful wife. LOVE the banner picture, it is so pure, so full of love, so precious...just like you.
Kona said…
I can't remember how I came across your blog, but your story (and continuing story) is so touching, I had to "follow" you to see how it's going to turn out!

I had difficulty getting pregnant and then a very rough pregnancy, so while I don't know exactly how you feel I do understand the heart wrenching desire to be a mommy.

My story and continuing story is on my blog: jamesandkona.com
Rose said…
I follow through Patti. :) And because I just feel drawn to your blog. I've met u just once but I find myself stopping by often, and praying for your little guy and more to come.
Leah said…
Hi Naomi, I am Kelly and Rose's sister and our Parents are friends of Patti :) We met at Emily Rice's wedding and we are all from the Spring Valley Church in San Diego, CA. I love reading about your life and love those beautiful pics of Baby K!
Jed and Kimber said…
Ha! Crazy small world huh? My mom's name is Vonnie and she taught at Beavers when I was in high school, or maybe junior high. I went to high school with Shannon, Jan's daughter. We were cheerleaders together...yikes. :) My cousin has just recently started, her name is Abby, she's 3. We actually fostered her when she was a newborn. Believe it or not she was teeeeeny then, like when we brought her home she was 4lbs 7ozs! She's not so tiny anymore!
lauriez said…
Hi Naomi. I found your blog from Patti and Lily's. I love reading your story and keep you in my prayers. I was SOOOOO happy to see you pick up Baby K....he is one lucky little boy. Thanks for letting me follow along.
Angela Mijares said…
My name is Angela, and I actually stumbled upon your blog over on Kayla Aimee's when she had a link party! I was curious about the name of you blog, read your inspiring adoption story, and was hooked! I have an acquaintance that works for a Catholic Pregnancy Help Center, and I actually asked him about the Catholic adoption process after reading your blog. I enjoy reading it!
Monique Rice said…
its because.. I LOVE YOU!!! :)
Jenn said…
I found your blog through Lily's Blog on a rainy, sick, afternoon. I am a young newlywed also hoping to add to our family soon :)
Danielle said…
I follow because of your MAD photography skills and the CUTEST BABY ever (besides mine of course! he he)K's eyes KILL ME! I just want to jump into the computer & kiss him. Everyone who reads your blog but has never met him in person is missing out on his LAUGHTER. That's one of my favorite things about baby k!
Elizabeth Clark said…
I found you through Lily's blog.
I hope to adopt someday. I love reading your story. You are a great mom to baby K! I can't wait until you are united with your forever child.
Thank you for blessing so many children in Jesus' name!
Kelly Marin said…
I"m Leah and Rose's Famous sister. J/K hahahaha. Sorry couldn;t resist. Baby K is sooooo cute, love all your pictures, and I"m so jealous you're so photogenic in all you pictures. LOl.
Katherine said…
My name is Katie, I'm 24, and I live in the suburbs of Chicago. I'm currently working as a teacher's aide but looking for an elementary teaching position.
I found your blog through Lily's blog :) I became hooked! I love your updates about your sweet baby!
I don't have my own blog and I don't really know about "following" in the blogworld :)
Audrey McMillan said…
I follow you because i am amzed by how great of a mother and christian you are every time i read your blog:)
Melanie McNitt said…
Hi,
I follow you from Patti. I love your pictures! I teach kindergarten in Northern Michigan. Keep the posts/pictures coming. :)
Mallory said…
I'm a little late to this game but I found your blog through Lily's blog. But I just love your stories and actually only read your blogs. Although it has been quite awhile since I read because I stopped blogging for almost a year.

Playing catchup right now on all your happenings!

Popular Posts