10 reasons why i haven't blogged

#1. I've been going on long walks and taking in scenery

 

#2. I've been hanging out with local celebrities


#3. I've been hanging out with my husband (weird concept, I know)


#4. I've been going to weddings


#5. And more weddings!


#6. I've been meeting new people from far away places


#7. This little guy has been stealing my heart


#8. My mom came to town

#9. I've been sleeping. Actually I have not, but he has.


#10. I went shopping!


Actually those really are none of the reasons... but it was a fun list and I put some (much needed) pics on my blog!

It's sunny outside so I am going to play!! Happy ALMOST Friday!

Comments

Abbi rice said…
Again naomi...GREAT pictures!!
I totally love the ring picture and the picture of your mom and the boys.
the weddings look soooo beautiful!
and also the picture of jo & mo and the baby. and its all right if you havent posted cause guess what...i havent even posted for like 2 weeks.
so don't feel bad. all your pictures are soo cute and awesome!!
Lori said…
wished we lived closer, I would take you out for coffee and cookies ;)
Mrs. K said…
Hey, I want to go for coffee and cookies at the Blue Monkey or that cawfee shop Kenz works at. Wait for me!!!

Really liked the pictures, especially of the family and your Mom, she looks so happy and proud.

I have been taking long walks and am doing a 5K tomorrow morning.

I MISS YOUR BLOGGING! I know, whine, whine, whine. Love ya, Grammi
Kenzie Rice said…
HEY! i always comment on your blog, you need to comment on mine! ;) hehe. i love the pic of your ring. super rad
Monique Rice said…
Aw Air looks so cute in that pic i miss her! Brock and Koa look so cute together <3
aly win said…
girl i loveee ur style ! style of clothes, style of photography, style if life :] wish u lived closer !

Popular Posts