Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
A Baby Sent from the Stars...
Pages
Main Page
Norah's Adoption Story Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Baby K's Birth Story: Foster to Adopt
Our Story through Video
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
March 03, 2012
Photo Shoot
I snapped about a billion pictures of my nieces and nephew today.
Unfortunately....
only two turned out.
So here they are!
Comments
Danielle
said…
Um looks like 3 to me...
Mrs. K
said…
Poor at math good at photography. Great subjects too.
Kenzie Rice
said…
i love the last one! so in-the-moment. :) im jealous of your skills!
Elindsey
said…
Great job Naomi! Brock is getting cuter and cuter!
Monique Rice
said…
Omg the last one is way cute!
Abbi rice
said…
Simply BEAUTIFUL naomi!!
You are truly good with pictures.
Hmmmmm......maybe you should start a photography business!!!
I mean seriously...YOU TOTALLY SHOULD!!
Naomi
said…
ooops added that third one in later!
Popular Posts
April 10, 2018
Clark Samuel's Adoption Day Video
July 10, 2011
Birth Story (or I guess a foster story)
Comments
You are truly good with pictures.
Hmmmmm......maybe you should start a photography business!!!
I mean seriously...YOU TOTALLY SHOULD!!