My sister in-law....
Is stinking amazing. She emailed me this photo that she took of Baby K and I the day we brought him home from the hospital. She is such an awesome photographer and editor. Not to mention she makes great coffee on the side and is the sweetest aunt to Baby K! Props to her... she is a gem.
Beautiful on the inside and out.
Thanks for this memory and this photo, Kenz. I will treasure it forever.
Beautiful on the inside and out.
Thanks for this memory and this photo, Kenz. I will treasure it forever.

Comments
xoxo
cathy
i thank God every day that he brought that sweet baby boy into our lives. i can't imagine life without him! i hope and pray he will stay with us forever.
love kenzie
that's all.
i love the editing on it
aswell!!
and that little boy oh my gosh
is so cuuuute!!!
that will totally make a memory in the rice clan:)