Everything is different.
I made this video late last night. I think it has finally sunk in that we are on the road to adopting Baby K. I cried as I looked back over these photos and videos and realized how far we have come; how far God has brought us.
The song that is playing in this video is called Everything is Different. It is talking about how everything is different since the songwriter gave his life to Jesus, but one line in the song struck a chord with me. You made a way where there was no way. This really has been the thing that will make me suddenly start crying tears of unspeakable happiness when I think of all we have gone through to make it to today.
If there is one thing God has continuously taught me through this journey and is STILL teaching me, it is to trust Him. He can do anything. He can make water in the desert, He can part the Red Sea, He can stop time.
He can do miracles. He has made a way where there really, truly was no way.
If you've never believed in miracles, you better start, because you've just witnessed one here.
I hope this video brings you as much heart swelling joy as it has brought me.
P.S. Check out our Adoption Profile Website in the top toolbar of my blog!
The song that is playing in this video is called Everything is Different. It is talking about how everything is different since the songwriter gave his life to Jesus, but one line in the song struck a chord with me. You made a way where there was no way. This really has been the thing that will make me suddenly start crying tears of unspeakable happiness when I think of all we have gone through to make it to today.
If there is one thing God has continuously taught me through this journey and is STILL teaching me, it is to trust Him. He can do anything. He can make water in the desert, He can part the Red Sea, He can stop time.
He can do miracles. He has made a way where there really, truly was no way.
If you've never believed in miracles, you better start, because you've just witnessed one here.
I hope this video brings you as much heart swelling joy as it has brought me.
P.S. Check out our Adoption Profile Website in the top toolbar of my blog!
Comments
Happy for all of you :)
Tanya
-gkidsrmysunshine