Psssssst..... Someones having a birthday soon!


Someone is turning two in the very near future and we are getting ready to celebrate! We are having a Sesame Street themed birthday party and are celebrating with Baby K's cousin Brock who was born on the same day as him!

I just have to say, what did we ever do before Pinterest because there is no way in heck that I could've thought of these ideas on my own. Anyways, just wanted to share a few ideas that my sister and I will be working on for the next couple weeks!

Enjoy!

 
 
 


Comments

Tammie said…
Oh, Pinterest is the greatest, I can not wait to see how it turns out. I love to check out party decoration/ ideas. Good Luck!
jonathan rice said…
Is his favorite uncle invited?
MamaV said…
I think your little guy is about half a year older than my little guy... What a fun age! I hope the birthday party is great fun!
Tyler Rice said…
Awesome!!!! Food!!!! You know I loooooove food. Food is the bomb. Oh and Koa. He's pretty cool too. Wait is it his birthday or Brock's? Now I'm confused. There is going to be food there right?

Popular Posts