The Pumpkin Post


So, we went to the pumpkin patch a couple days ago and if the weather holds out, we really want to go to a few more in our area in the next couple weeks! I just can't get enough of pumpkin patches, brilliant yellow, orange and red trees, tractor rides, apple cider, and all the lovely things that this fall season has brought. We knew that this local pumpkin patch didn't have a whole lot of things to do, but we didn't have a lot of time and we thought that a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch would be the perfect thing for our day together. 

Our times altogether as a family have been few and far between, but Wednesday my husband had the day off of work and he just wanted to go do something fun. I was more than happy to oblige!








 



This is SUCH a typical Baby K face. He is soooo mischievous these days!


 
Cutest pumpkin in the patch, right there!








 

Hope you all can experience some happy moments of Fall this weekend!

Comments

Unknown said…
absoultely love your little pumpkin :)
norah is precious and Baby K is adorable!!!
Blessings
Tanya said…
Beautiful family :)

Has anyone ever mentioned how much Baby K looks like Jason? :)

I love Fall too!


Brynna Farley said…
This is the pumpkin patch I'm going to on Thursday with my kiddos! I'm super excited :)
Elizabeth Clark said…
I am full of joy when I consider how God has blessed you with these two children! What a wonderful family!
cathy said…
so beautiful....enjoy every single second

xoxo
cathy
Abbi rice said…
Aaw;) I love that pumpkin patch!!
Grammi Faith said…
Absolutely georgious picturers. My arms are aching to hold all of you. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoooxxx
Unknown said…
Oh, I love these photos (especially the mischievous face)!! My kids would rather do anything than go on a hayride or be in any patch with me these days. (Well, maybe Matt would...but I tried with the other two this weekend...thumbs way down!) I cherish my great memories of those times!! Enjoy! I loathe the end of summer, but thank God there is fall!! I LOVE fall! ENJOY!!

Popular Posts