Enjoying: September edition

Because of the sweet virtual baby shower my MIL did on her blog, checking the mail has been very fun for me lately! Norah has been blessed beyond belief! If you participated in the baby shower I just wanted to say THANK YOU and that Thank You cards are coming soon! Every headband, hat, book, card, and outfit have touched my heart deeply. I am so thankful that so many of you are reading our story and being touched by our family's adoption story. Today the mail was a bit different but just as exciting. 

Behold, Paisley Sprouts (an Etsy Store):


I discovered this awesome little store on Instagram when I saw that this woman (Allison) makes these awesome pillow covers out of colorful triangles. She only posts in her store every once in awhile and when she does, her pillow covers sell out almost instantly! So... I didn't make it in time to get the pillow I had been eying, but I did get my hands on this adorable bunting from her left over triangles.  And let me tell you, it makes some awesome decor right above Baby K's toddler bed! See for yourself!



Baby K transitioned into his toddler bed two nights ago and is doing AWESOME! He loves it and I think he feels very grown up. I cant believe how big he is getting! Waaaaaaaahhhh!


The other happy mail I got today was from my husband for my birthday. I had been wanting this necklace for forever, but wanted to wait until we had our forever baby. Little did I know, that it would be having two baby names on this necklace! I was in heaven when it arrived today. Thank you Jas, I am one lucky wife and mama.


September has brought many lovely things for me to enjoy (most of all it brought me my daughter:)) but other than that:

1) Sewing projects: I made Norah several new sheets for her moses basket, plus a foxy blankie.



2) Chalkboards

 3) Baby yawns
 

4) Birthday breakfast in bed and this photo snapped by my love







5) First candle lit for the fall season

,

6) Big beautiful brown eyes looking at her mommy



7) Birthday presents: scarves from my two sister in laws and earring from my mom





8) A clean house: Who am i joking?? This only happens once in a blue moon :)






10) Her

11) Him


What are you enjoying right now??

Comments

MomToThemAll said…
Happy Birthday Naomi!! What a beautiful necklace :) Thanks for sharing all the photos. I love looking at them!!
Anonymous said…
I have enjoyed your beautiful story! Thanks for showing such a picture of God's grace and your faith. I hope you all are adjusting to life as a family of four. We are just getting to the end of what I feel like has been the newborn phase with our son; it is wonderful but challenging so I will be praying for you all as you experience it for the second time. Thanks again for your lovely blog and wonderful story!
cathy said…
Enjoying YOUR beautiful family (& mine of course!)
Happy, happy birthday

xoxo
cathy
Amy said…
Happy Birthday! I am enjoying this post! :)
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday! :) What a precious family God has blessed you with. I have followed your story here off and on for awhile now so happy to see that God has blessed you with two perfect little gifts.
Look at you mommy! Yall look like perfection! Beautiful sweet babies, both of them. God is good always!
Tammie said…
Happy Birthday, to a Happy Mamma and I am so happy for you all! Love your necklace.

Popular Posts