Home.


We were discharged from the NICU last Friday night and made it to my parents house to pick up Baby K and then head home from there. We were exhausted but running on adrenaline. I have pretty much gotten 3 hours sleep each night, but I am still not really feeling tired. I am aware this will kick in pretty soon here. For now though, I am enjoying every moment with Baby K and Norah. Every feeding, every diaper change, every sibling love moment (see below). Life is pretty amazing right now. I feel like I am living in a dream. To go to sleep one night dreaming of your family growing and the next day everything has changed. I am working on a little slideshow of Norah, but for now I'll leave you with these pictures! 
I think is probably one of my most favorite pictures of all time at the moment.



First family photo!

Princess Norah cake Nana made for us!








Here's to facing Monday with pure joy!

Comments

Elizabeth said…
Love it! Wow! You can really get an idea of how tiny she is when you see her in her carrier. She's precious.

Yes - the lack of sleep thing will catch up with you, but I pray that you handle it well so that you can enjoy this amazing time with your family!
MomToThemAll said…
She is precious!! I love the picture of the 4 of you :-) You look so happy!!
Tammie said…
Aww, Great pictures, Thanks for sharing, they are all so precious, I bet he is in love with her. K always seemed so little until you photographed them together and now he looks like such a big boy😊. You both deserved this after all the ups and downs, Congratulations!
Brynna Farley said…
Looking at these pictures really kick in my baby fever!! She is so tiny I love it :D
MamaV said…
Norah is tiny and adorable, and you don't look tired at all? How is that? When I came home with my first I looked like I had been run over by a truck ;-)
Congratulations again!

Popular Posts