Cycle cancelled, but choosing joy!

Welp, my fertility clinic called today to let me know that my cycle has been cancelled. Basically what that means is that they are taking me off all the medications and letting my body take a break to figure out what's going on as far as the fluid in my uterus.

I haven't heard specifically what the plan is from here on out, but the doctors are supposed to be meeting tomorrow to discuss it and then will call me with the report.

I thought I would be super heartbroken, but honestly I am feeling pretty at peace with the whole thing. There is no sense spending more money on medications (that I am running low on, and new meds) if we haven't even figured out why this mysterious fluid exists in my uterus. There will probably be more tests and possibly even more surgeries in the future, but I know that God has it all under control.

Choosing joy is something that you have to choose, and so I am making a choice (sometimes minute by minute) to love and trust God and give it to Him. This i just a bump in the road but we will get there when we are supposed to.

And to end this post on a happy note, here are some pictures from our Easter weekend:

Easter Egg Hunt Outreach put on by our church

Baby birks....I mean, come on

Easter spoils and bedhead

handsomest boys!

My sweet little Easter bunnies

Comments

Anne B. said…
Choosing joy!!! You will be blessed. Every time I see my snowflake shirts in my drawer I am reminded to pray for you and your own little snowflake. To God be all the glory, for in His time your purpose will become known! Meanwhile, prayers abound and your sweet little Eater bunnies are precious reminders of the blessings already bestowed upon you! May there be many more! (((HUGS)))!!!!
alamama said…
A few thoughts, firs,t I am sorry for all that you have been going through lately. Second, after following your blog for some time, your adopted kids look like you and your hubby. God is truly amazing how he puts it all together just right. Baby burks...what style!
Grammi Faith said…
You are blessed with such a wonderful husband and 3 sweet children. Hope to get a hug from all of you soon.

Popular Posts