Life as of late
Life is good right now. There are a few things that could be better, but for the most part life is good.
This little guy is the main reason why things are looking sunny!
My sis and I had a garage sale over the weekend to try to make some money... I hardly made anything, but it was nice to de-clutter and make a lil' cash on the side. Afterwards we went on a sisters date (plus 5 kids) to pizza and then Panera Bread! Whoever invented Panera was a genius.
![]() |
| Brock and Baby K (cousins born on the same day) |
And now he is deliriously tired while I blog so it looks like I have some snuggle time to look forward to.
Gotta run.





Comments
xoxo
cathy
Those 2 little men get cuter every day. I just want to pick them up and kiss kiss kiss and squeeze squeeze squeeze! Love to open my email to find "A Baby Sent from the Stars" Kiss both your men for me.