Everything has changed: a slideshow for my Norah

I've been working on this slideshow for Norah for a few days now and I still wanna cry every time I watch it. Just so many miracles. After we got the call late Monday night for Norah I was in our attic pulling out boxes of baby girl clothes and found myself singing the song in the slideshow. "I just wanna know you better, know you better now..." I just wanted to know Norah, hold her and be with her and bond with her. Also I love these lyrics after we had just met her:

'Cause all I know is we said, "Hello."
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed.

So i'll let you just watch it now so I don't start crying again!



Comments

ChyCohMommy said…
Oh she is so perfect. I am so incredibly happy for you and your family. Words cannot begin to express how I feel about all of this. Norah is living proof that God answers prayers and that good things come to those who wait. Continuing to pray for you guys. Much love! XOXO!
Liz/ said…
Tears.....Beautiful video, Beautiful itty bitty Norah, Beautiful Family, Perfect song!! SO very happy for you and for Norah for getting her forever home with such a wonderful family! You are all truly blessed!
MomToThemAll said…
Wow!! That was beautiful!! What a beautiful family :-)
Beautiful slideshow, so happy for you both!!
Unknown said…
She is beautiful! Congrats!!! So precious!
Pressed Petals said…
oh so glad to see God blowing your minds! she's precious! again your blog keeps encouraging me.
Heather said…
OMGosh ... thank you for sharing this beautiful time with all of us. Norah is absolutely gorgeous and I am beyond happy and excited for your entire family! This video is amazing and all of the pictures are priceless, but I have to say that the one at 1:45 in of you, Naomi, and Norah in black and white is absolutely gorgeous!!! You are certainly a glowing new mother. Congratulations once again!!!
Tanya said…
Beautiful , so much love surrounds that little angel :)

My oldest daughter's name is Makayla :) love that name so much.


Norah is destined for great things :)

Tanya
Elizabeth said…
Perfect!! Still so tickled for you guys!
cathy said…
so, so very happy for all of you

xoxo
cathy
I remember when you started this journey
carlyrae said…
She is so gorgeous and perfect (and tiny!) enjoy every moment with her!
God is so, so good!
Danielle said…
sure wish my computer would stop freezing at 1:50!!! So beautiful and precious. She is a precious precious gift!! And we love her sooooooooo!

These pictures will be a treasure some day!!
I don't even know you or your precious family but I am totally crying after that video and praising God for Norah and the miracle of adoption. (I found you from your mom in law's blog who I found from Ann Voskamp's blog.) :)

Blessings to you on your beautiful journey!
Love, Becky
Brenna said…
Beautiful!!! What a beautiful blessing she is. You all look SO happy! Many blessings to you as you all get to know each other better! :)
Brenna said…
Beautiful!!! What a blessing she is. You all look SO happy! Many blessings to you as you all get to know each other better! :)
Lori said…
Perfect and Beautiful!!! So so happy for you!!
Amy said…
She is so sweet and perfect! Reminds me of when I brought my preemies home (35 weeks) and how tiny they were. Congratulations again!
Amy said…
She is so sweet and perfect! Reminds me of when I brought my preemies home (35 weeks) and how tiny they were. Congratulations again!
Elle's mommy said…
And tears...she is gorgeous...i love this song...it is all just perfect...Praise God...redemption, redemption, redemption...amazed at his amazing love!

Nicki <3